We've Moved!

We've Moved!
Click here to head to riddickandreynolds.wordpress.com!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last Minute Keys To The Duke Game


Jeremy M.
YANCSSB Contributor

The Duke game kinda snuck up on me. Needless to say, we need a monumental effort to pull this one off:
  • "Hold" Duke under 35% three-point shooting (Duke can't be hot)
  • State shoots more than 50% from the field (State must be hot, but no need to just heave up 3's exclusively against an unathletic devil squad)
  • Duke has two or more players foul out (Duke isn't deep, make their key players sit for long periods)
Editor's note: T'was not Jeremy's error in getting this up so late...that's on me. Life be busy, yo'.

3 comments:

  1. so your sayin theres a chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on #2, barely wrong on #2, and pretty wrong on #3. Do I care? No.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops...I meant barely wrong on #1

    ReplyDelete