We've Moved!

We've Moved!
Click here to head to riddickandreynolds.wordpress.com!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Four-Star D-Lineman Fre'Shad Hunter Commits!


Couldn't resist...

Cary High school's Fre'Shad Hunter committed to the Pack following State's come-from-behind win over Pitt on Saturday. Always a heavy State lean, Hunter cited the win as the reason he pulled the trigger on the committment.

"I just committed to coach O'Brien and NC State," said Hunter. "It's something I felt at State this Saturday, and I pulled the trigger. Coach went crazy and I was pumped up. I talked with my mom and she's excited because I followed my heart."

Hunter committed to NC State over offers from LSU, Tennessee, Florida State, Purdue, and South Carolina among others. He is rated a four-star prospect and the No. 18 defensive tackle in the country by Scout.com.
Trust me...I would pay good money to see Coach O'Brien go "crazy."

Hunter's committment is key given the number of defensive linemen State will lose to graduation following this season. Willie Young, Alan Michael Cash, Shea McKeen and LeRoy Burgess all graduate, leaving a ton of holes needing to be filled. Hunter may redshirt, but having him available for added depth in case of injury is huge.

Hunter gives State three of North Carolina's top-10 football prospects. Rob Crisp and Anthony Creecy have already committed to the Pack for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment