We've Moved!

We've Moved!
Click here to head to riddickandreynolds.wordpress.com!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oooh! Fancy! New Banners Up At Carter Finley


The unofficial Stadium Beautification Project at Carter Finley rolls on...four new large banners have been installed in the central four concrete supports of the east side stands.

In contrast to the abysmal new basketball uniforms, I actually think these look pretty snazzy. On my wish list for the future would be four more to complete the set of eight...perhaps those are on the way.

More photos after the jump:









5 comments:

  1. if they put some on the west side they would become faded rather quickly due to the sun...i know this from the crucial sunglass tan i used to get as a student even in freakin november

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look pretty cheesy. I'll have to see them in person to get a good opinion, but for right now I throw them in the same pile as the new basketball unis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, I think you'll like them. They look very solid in person. As a native and fan of the state of North Carolina, I think you'll enjoy that image of the state flag in red with the football helmet in front when you see it up close. It echoes N.C. State's committment to being the top football program in the state.

    ReplyDelete
  4. James, thanks. I'll have to give them an in-person shot. And I like the flag.

    ReplyDelete